Saturday, March 9, 2013

Adolpha - The Jealous and Feisty Arachnid in "The Revenge of Thelma Hill"




Q: Who or what are you?
What do you mean, who am I? Are you blind or something? I’m an arachnid.
 
Q: What is your cause about? 
Arachnids don’t have causes. We have dinner! I am Adolpha, Thelma Hill’s faithful companion in the after life. I rule the basement of the house where those intrusive twin, Frannie and Jeff,  live.

Q: How did you become antagonistic?
Have you ever tried to find matching shoes for eight feet?

Q: What's the worst thing you've done to someone?
Snigger! I made one snotty nosed kid pee his pants!

Q: What type of places do you hang out in?
You don’t know anything, do you? Arachnids do not hang out. We burrow, dig and scare the pants off people. I ‘ll admit, a few distant cousins are arachnid trash, and actually live in webs. Talk about low life’s!”

Q: What annoys you more than anything else?
Hah, that’s easy. People who ask dumb questions - like YOU!

Q: What would be the perfect gift for you?
Hmm. . . A gift wrapped grasshopper – fat, succulent, and ready to have all its juices sucked out – YUMMY!!

Q: Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind?
Of course not, dummy.  I’M a “familiar” to Thelma Hill, a restless, and I might add determined  ghost.  She depends on me to look after her and keep her resting place safe.

Q: Do you have a mentor? Who are they? How did you become their student?
You’d probably call my mentor the ghost of Thelma Hill. This Margot Finke person set me up as Adolpha, a rage filled and jealous arachnid. The ghostly old Thelma Hill is my mentor and trainer. We kinda look out for each other. 

Q: If you could change anything in your book, what would it be and why?
Hmmm. . . That’s the first smart thing you’ve asked. For starters, I’d delete the oh-so goody -goody twins. Then, I’d elevate arachnids to SUPER STAR status. And finally, I would change the title to, “The Revenge of Adolpha (that’s me), a fascinating tale of how Thelma Hill helped an arachnid rule the world.”

As for WHY – arachnids never mess round with Fiscal Cliffs, Sequesters, and emails as weapons. We cut to the nitty-gritty. We just eat all who disagree with us.  Simple! Neat!  No witnesses! 

Yikes! If the ghost of Thelma Hill reads this she’ll ZAP me for sure. Ooo-Hhhh. . . Maybe you’d better kill that last paragraph – pretty please! Zapping is REALLY painful.
===============


The Revenge of Thelma Hillyoung teen ghost mystery.
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009DW06MI
ISBN:  9781301016945 
Price $2.95 on Kindle – Smashwords - Nook - and more.
Publisher – Margot Finke
Video Reading from Thelma Hill: http://youtu.be/sLA1vr8b09Y

 

No comments:

Post a Comment