Friday, April 19, 2013

Mysterious Red Head - Deadly Haunting Woman in "RIPTIDE"



Q: Who or what are you? 
A: If I tell you who I am, then that takes away all of my fun.  Am I real or a product of a paranoid imagination?  Well, I am real, that much I will say.  

Q: What is your cause about?   
A: Revenge, pure and simple.  Noah Reynolds doesn’t deserve to live happily ever after.  He deserves to suffer and lose everything.  I don’t care who else gets caught up in his demise.  I will get revenge at any cost. 

Q: What’s the most important thing in your life right now?   
A: Destroying Noah Reynolds.  

Q: How did you become antagonistic?   
A: If you fail enough times, you become annoyed by those who always seem to land on their feet.   

Q: In your opinion, what is your best feature?  
A: I’m a genius.  I’ve got it all--looks and brains.  I’ve just been under appreciated. 

Q: Where do you live? 
A: Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?  I can’t tell you where I live specifically, but I will say that I go first class all the way, all the time.  I deserve only top of the line.  My home is contemporary, some might even say posh.   

Q: What's the worst thing someone ever did to you?   
A: Rubbed my nose in my failures, made me feel less than, ended up with everything I ever wanted like he deserved it...sorry, this brings me back to Noah.  I guess I’m on a single minded track right now. 

Q: What's the worst thing you've done to someone?   
A: Well, I’ve killed a few people, but some could argue that I did them a favor. 

Q: What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?   
A: I was surfing once off the coast of Malibu when a pod of dolphins came by.  They were so close to shore. It was just after dawn and I laid on my board watching them twist and turn beneath me and through the waves.  They had so much power, it was magnificent to watch.  I didn’t want to see them go. 

Q: What do you find most relaxing? (Not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down.)  A: The ocean, whether I’m on a boat, walking on a beach, surfing or diving, the ocean brings me peace. 


Title: Riptide
Author: Amber Lea Easton
Publisher: Siren-Bookstrand
ISBN: 1622417917 
Length: 98,000 words
Genres: Contemporary Romantic Suspense (Adventure)
Heat Level: Steamy

Available on Bookstrand: http://bit.ly/OLPQKl, Amazon: http://amzn.to/Uc6FTX, Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/16l0q4g


1 comment:

  1. It's fun to hear the antagonist's point of view. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *