Friday, April 5, 2013

Trey Goodsby - The Rebel (Playboy) with Suicidal Tendencies in "Isosceles"


Q: Who or what are you? 
I’m Trey Goodsby.

Q: What’s the most important thing in your life right now? 
My truck, it’s been to Hell and back with me.

Q: How did you become antagonistic? 
I resent that, lady. Most women find me charming. 

Q: What do you hope nobody ever finds out about you? 
I got nothin’ to hide. You remind me of the Warden, she’d always get on my case thinkin’ I was hiding sh… stuff all the time.

Q: Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? 
Hillsborough Heights, right now, it’s kind of a sty, but my roommate and I workin’ on it.

Q: What's the worst thing someone ever did to you?   
When dear ole dad decided to sleep with my best friend’s mom then run off with her. What’s up with that?

Q: What annoys you more than anything else? 
My dad, he likes to pretend that everything’s always going great even after the crap hits the fan. 

Q: What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? 
Evie, she’s so incredible. And, she understands me too. Who would have ever thought that was possible?

Q: What kind of weather is your favorite? 
Thunderstorms, love when Mother Nature gives us a great drum solo.

Q: If you could change anything in your book, what would it be and why? 
If you read the book, I think you’ll know what I’d like to change most.

If you have that feeling that you're coming up short...what will it take to feel equal?



Publisher: MuseItUp Publishing
eBook ISBN: 978-1-77127-239-1
Publication Date: January 2013
Price $5.95
Genre of Book: Young Adult- Coming Of Age, Mystery/Romance

Places where available for sale: MuseItUpPublishing.com, Amazon.com, Bookstrand, Omnilit, Kobo, Smashwords and B&N



You can find out more about Scott R. Caseley, his novel and World of Ink Author/Book Tour at http://tinyurl.com/c85xoz4

Follow Scott R. Caseley at
Twitter URL: twitter.com/scottrcaseley
Publisher Website: http://museituppublishing.com
  
The novel takes the reader on a journey through the thirteen-year friendship between Sean McIntyre and Trey Goodsby and up the tragic end of Trey's life, then goes into the what effect his death has on Sean  and those closest to the two boys.


3 comments:

  1. My apologies to you Virginia, and to your readers. Trey was pretty upset when I told him that I got him this interview. He wanted everyone to know that he's not normally like this, it was just a bad day.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey is the bad boy all girls love. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Virginia,

    Sean wanted me to say this about your comment. "Yeah, I know, don't remind me."

    Scott

    ReplyDelete