Thursday, May 2, 2013

Imogenia - Murdering Daughter of Hercalon IV, King of Oomaldee



Q: Who or what are you?  My name is Imogenia.  I’m the daughter of Hercalon IV, King of Oomaldee.  I was killed by my younger brother, Kaysan, when I was 17.  I am now a spirit.

Q: What is your cause about?  Plain and simple…  Revenge!

Q: What’s the most important thing in your life right now?  Revenge!

Q: How did you become antagonistic?  My little brother, Kaysan, killed me when I was 17 because he was jealous that I would inherit the throne upon our father’s death.

Q: What do you hope nobody ever finds out about you?  Well now, if I told you, you’re going to tell all your listeners/readers and it won’t be a secret anymore now will it?
 
Q: In your opinion, what is your best feature? I’m very sweet when I want to be.  Just don’t cross me (said with a snarl).

Q: Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?  I live in the old stone castle where my brother, now King Hercalon V, also lives.  My parents and I live there to monitor the effectiveness of a curse I had put on the land 500 years ago to punish him for murdering me.

Q: What's the worst thing someone ever did to you?  My brother murdered me.  It doesn’t get any worse than that.

Q: Read any good books? What were they?  As a matter of fact, yes.  I have lots of time for reading, seeing as I’m a spirit with no schedule to keep.  I love reading YA romance novels.  I never got to experience true love in the land of The Living.  I regret that.

Q: What annoys you more than anything else?  My father working against me to break the curse by sending that little Andy Smithson to the land.  Argh!!!

Q: What would be the perfect gift for you?  Andy Smithson’s head on a platter.

Q: What do you find most relaxing? (Not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down.)  Seeing Andy fall into big problems…  the bigger the better.  I loved it when he got caught in quicksand.  Almost got rid of the little pest.  Would have too if it weren’t for his pal, Alden.  There were the people-eating giants, and that lovely little fire-breathing dragon…  Oh and I can’t forget that lovely battle between Andy and King Abadodn that was very nice to watch. I was rooting for Abaddon the whole time. Thought Andy was dead for sure, but those two statues came to life and got him out of the mess.  Argh!  Always so close.  Don’t worry though.  I will be rid of that kid once and for all, very soon.

Q: If you could change anything in your book, what would it be and why?  I would be rid of Andy Smithson quickly.  I realize that would spoil it for the readers, but my life would be so much more peaceful.



The World of Ink Network will be touring debut author L.R.W. Lee’s middle grade fantasy adventure, Andy Smithson: Blast of the Dragon’s Fury (Book 1) throughout May 2013.

If you love fast-paced adventures with unexpected twists, there’s plenty of action and suspense found throughout the Land of Oomaldee.

About the Book:
Ten-year-old Andy Smithson is magically brought to the Land of Oomaldee while he is doing dishes one night. Unbeknownst to him, he is there to break a 500-year-old curse.  Andy learns that his quest is the Dragon’s Lair to find an ingredient critical to breaking the curse - the scale from an elusive red dragon, the fiercest of all dragon species. Andy nearly destroys the castle amidst adventures battling fire-breathing dragons, fighting vicious vulture attacks, escaping people-eating giants and more.

A middle grade (5th & 6th grade) fantasy adventure that entertains while teaching uncommon life changing narratives.

Publisher: Createspace
ISBN: 978-1482312645
ISBN -10: 1482312646
Available in eBook and Print
Publication Date: April 2013
Genre: Middle Grade Adventure

About the Author: 
Since the age of eight, L. R. W. Lee knew she wanted to write a book. Fortunately or unfortunately, she required of herself that she have something significant to say; she sought to contribute to others in a way that could change their lives. Because a degree in Accounting at Cedarville University, as well as work in public and corporate accounting, did not provide riveting fodder for a best seller, she waited. Upon selling her business in early 2012, she had time to write and, more importantly, something significant to share.

L. R. W. Lee’s favorite musical is The Sound of Music. She hates scary movies, but loves piano and strings music, sunsets in Hawaii and a good cup of decaf, French press coffee (yes, decaf!). She also loves Ansel Adams prints and all manner of kinetic art. 

You can find out more about L.R.W. Lee, her middle grade fantasy adventure series and her World of Ink Author/Book Tour at http://tinyurl.com/bnfe6ax

Twitter: @LRWLee

Places where available: Amazon.com

To learn more about the World of Ink Tours visit http://worldofinknetwork.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *