Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Pretty Boy from Reckless Endangerment

Q: Who or what are you? 
I'm an upstanding citizen in Denver, Colorado. I have connections that reach far and wide. I have breakfast with the Governor, lunch with the mayor. I'm the kind of man every woman hopes her daughter would marry.

Q: What is your cause about?
I'm an entrepreneur.  Let's face it; there are some people who don't deserve a voice. They're trash. If they're weak, then that's not my problem.  My cause, as you call it, is about creating an underworld empire where those who are deserving get whatever they want, whenever they want it.

Q: What’s the most important thing in your life right now?
Two things are most important to me right now: money and teaching nosy reporters their place.

Q: What do you like or dislike about the other characters from your book?
Their goodie-two-shoes, holier than thou attitudes about the world. Some people call them heroes, but I scoff at that. Just like morality, everyone bends the term hero to fit their preconceived agendas. Maybe I'm a hero in my own world, did anyone think about that? 

Q: Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?
I live on an estate in a gated community to keep out the low lives.

Q: What's the worst thing someone ever did to you?
Told me 'no'.  No one denies me.  I always get what I want.

Q: What's the worst thing you've done to someone?
Again, this is a matter of perspective. What someone else may see as 'worst thing', I see as business. I've smuggled humans across borders and state lines, killed a few people and am currently using a six year old as a pawn. But, really, who cares? Like I said, I'm an upstanding citizen. I've got power...what else matters in the world?

Q: What type of places do you hang out in?
I hang out in the finest clubs with the most beautiful women...and in the darkest of alleys with the whores.  I go where I want, do what I want.  It's called privilege.

Q: What annoys you more than anything else?
Weak people and busy bodies. 

Q: What would be the perfect gift for you?
I'm in the market for a new jet so that would be nice.  I could use one. 


ISBN 978-0615801612
Price $3.99 ebooks and $16.46 paperback
Publisher Mountain Moxie Publishing

Links to websites, blogs, etc.
For more information on all of Amber Lea Easton's novels, reviews, interviews, etcetera, visit http://www.amberleaeaston.com.
Follow on Twitter: @MtnMoxieGirl
Buy links:
Amazon (kindle and paperback): http://amzn.to/ZpvqwS
Smashwords (all ebook formats): http://bit.ly/14lTKrb
Barnes and Noble (nook): http://bit.ly/ZyVDIq


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this guy is nothing but nasty beneath his Armani. Thanks--I think--for hosting the antagonist from my new release, Reckless Endangerment.

    ReplyDelete