Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jacinta, a Young Woman You Don't Mess With from Horse Country



Q: Who or what are you?
My name is Jacinta.  I’m a young woman who knows what she wants and loves horses.  It consequently suits me very well that my wonderful horse riding instructor is a gorgeous young man who is a little older than me – Jack should be mine!

Q: What is your cause about? 
I’m all about spending time with a man that I have the most important thing in common with: horses.  Oh, and winning ribbons.

Q: What’s the most important thing in your life right now?
My beautiful mare Geira.  She’s just spectacular and is helping me win a lot of blue ribbons in shows.  We look great together.

Q: How did you become antagonistic?
I don’t think I’m antagonistic at all!  If people don’t like that I’m open about what I want I life, I don’t see how that makes me the antagonistic one.

Q: What do you like or dislike about the other characters from your book?
That red headed instructor Emmy that Jack seems to have a thing for.  She obviously isn’t into him and doesn’t care about him.  I don’t see why he would be interested in someone like that.  I’m interested and available.

Q: In your opinion, what is your best feature?
My winning attitude and determination to do well.

Q: What would be the perfect gift for you?
A lovely light blue saddle blanket with Geira’s name in white writing.  It’d go really well with her coat colour!

Q: What time of day is your favorite?
Any time when I’m horse riding!  Particularly if I’m having a lesson that Jack is instructing.

Q: What do you find most relaxing? (Not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down.)
Warming up and cooling down my beautiful Arabian mare.

Q: What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Are there any people should not do? Why or why not?
I’m not a fan at all.  I am underage for starters, but I’d rather be working towards a goal with my horse than at a party getting drunk and not able to remember what I did the next day.  I’ll stick with a clean bill of health, thanks.




ISBN 978-0-9875332-0-3
Price $24.95 in hard copy or $5.95 in eBook copy
Author: Christine Meunier

1 comment: