Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dragons from the Andy Smithson MG Fantasy Adventure Series



Q: Who or what are you?
“Who are you to ask such a one as I?”
*sprays questioner with a blast of flame from one of its 7 dragon heads*
*shifts shape into huge blue serpent*
“Still here questioner?” *lunges and bites questioner with venomous fangs*

Q: What is your cause about?
Bellows “I will rule the world and live forever!”

Q: What’s the most important thing in your life right now?
Abaddon: “You’re rather nosey! Why should I tell you?”
Imogenia: “Uh, I’ll answer that. He has a problem. Since Andy Smithson struck him with that sword Methuselah, he can’t shape-shift into a younger form so he no longer has eternal life.”
Abaddon: “Silence!”

Q: Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?
Abaddon: “What difference does it make? I’ll have you killed if you so much as set foot in the land of Hadession.”
Imogenia: “I’ve been there while scheming to defeat Andy Smithson, to keep the curse I requested, in place, so I’ll answer that. The land of Hadession is dry and barren with scorched landscape.”
Abaddon: “Enough!”

Q: Read any good books? What were they?
Abaddon: “I see you’re not taking the hint. Now scram!”
Interviewer: mumbles something unintelligible
Abaddon: “Fine! Catching Fire I read most recently.”

Q: How did you become antagonistic?
Abaddon: “When I was a boy in the land of Oomaldee hundreds of years ago, my father worked as an advisor for the king. He had influence and I got to go through military training that only royal kids usually get to attend. The royals made fun of me. Told me I was scum and beneath them. I bided my time and one day when I was on a mission, I stumbled upon someone who said he would make me more powerful than any of the royals. Ever. And so I have. I’ve conquered all the lands surrounding Oomaldee. The world is nearly within my grasp. And when it is, oh Oomaldee and its miserable rulers will pay!”

Q: What's the worst thing you've done to someone?
Abaddon: “Are you implying I’ve done something wrong? How dare you!” *moves to breathe fire at interviewer*
Imogenia: “I know! I know! He keeps turning citizens of Oomaldee into vulture-people. They become short with curiously long arms that nearly touch their ankles, their
nose becomes beak-like and bumpy, and they take on bulging, frog-like eyes.”
Abaddon: “Silence!”

Q: What annoys you more than anything else?
Abaddon: “Not being able to shapeshift into a younger form! It’s cramping my style, not to mention giving this medal-some Imogenia girl leverage over me.”
Imogenia: *smirks*

Q: Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind?
Abaddon: “I suppose you could consider these blasted vulture-people pets. They’re not very smart but they serve their purpose to carry out my will.” *laughs*

Q: If you could change anything in your book, what would it be and why?
Abaddon: “I’d have taken over Oomaldee by now! The plot is moving much too slowly. Kill the goodie two shoes and be done with it already! The author knows I’ll triumph in the end…”



ISBN: 978-1494730161
Price: eBook: $3.99 Paper: $12.99
Publisher: Createspace

Links to websites, blogs, etc.

 

1 comment:

  1. VS, Thanks so much for doing an interview with my main antagonist, evil King Abaddon! I have to say this has been my favorite interview of all on this book launch tour so far. I look forward to hearing comments and questions your readers have about the character, book or series.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *